Thursday, November 1, 2007

#20 Youtube where you can spend all day ...

Well here I am again, having just watched heaps of different movies, songs, "documentaries" and people just doing stuff infront of a camera. It certainly had a voyeur feel to it for some of the more personal items, but there is so much more in the way of entertainment and information. From the L2 Unconference in Melbourne held earlier this year to watching the crash that almost claimed the life of Richard Hammond off Top Gear. I listened to songs as well as the Library Domino's (someone with way too much time on their hands) to sitting watching Johnny Depp (it is one of my favourites now too).

Here are a few of my Favourite things......





Hope you like it as much as I do. As our library have just set up a WikiWarrior team, I hope that we might have some practical applications for Youtube as well.

No comments: