Wednesday, October 31, 2007

#19 Omeo and Facebook


I have been using Facebook for the past couple of months, thanks to a Canadian friend I have. She has over 30 friends, and some of her friends in Canada have over 300 friends. It does make me look like a sad sack to admit I only have 5 friends....on Facebook. I communicate with other friends in other ways, mainly messenger or email or even the post (though not very often). I have found facebook to be easy to navigate and apart from the double up of emails going to my email account to tell me there is something on Facebook, I really like it. I think all the negative things I have read in the news about Facebook are not the norm for me, as I am too busy checking Bloglines.

The other new site I had a look at was Odeo (which shares millions of podcasts and MP3s with its audience) and found apart from remembering another ID and password that I listened to some great music and podcasts. The searching was good as were the topic choices. I will use this at home, but probably not at work, but still a good site to have gone to.

No comments: