Tuesday, October 9, 2007

#13 & 14 Tagg your Technorati


This is a photo of my cousins daughter - on her birthday. The day out way wonderful. A day of technology with digital video cameras, phone cameras and digital cameras, we do like to take a photo or two, must add some to Flickr.
But today it is time to talk about is a Del.icio.us and dis.cove.ring way to have bookmarks. I will probably not use this site again, unless my way of operating changes. I can see the practical usefulness of it to those using multiple computers, but I usually only access 2, home and work, and are mostly happy to have very different pages bookmarked at each.

However I do think that I will use Technorati. I was surprised at the difference that the blog/tag/blog directory searches had. It is a tool that I have found to be already a link on many of the blogs and pages I am now searching on, and I just don't think I ever saw the icons before. But now that I know what they mean I see them, just like the RSS feeds.

No comments: