Thursday, November 1, 2007

#21 Podcasts


Well I have used podcasts for awhile now, from itunes as well as feeds that I have found since starting Learning 2.0. The State Library Popcasts on Genealogy are really good as well as other stuff I have found in podcast since I have started looking. And I must admit, that is what I think the difference between now and what I thought of learning 2.0 at the beginning. I am now looking for information, both professionally and personally that is out there that I had just never looked for before. As part of Bloglines I now am up to date with current news and library information. Some interesting podcasts are:
Sherlock Holmes Audios
and
Is there a doctor in your family tree

Hope you like these.

1 comment:

Aileen (aka Big Mama) said...

You have been very busy this week Cindy!I've been keeping an eye on your blog as I have found it very interesting.